The other day, the details of a multi-million dollar real estate transaction by one famous Russian businessman became known. The son of former energy minister Igor Yusufov, Vitaly, bought a home in the United States for 72 million dollars. According to Rucriminal.info, the US Treasury has begun checking this deal, since there is reason to believe that it was carried out with "dirty" money. Igor and Vitaly Yusufov are involved in cases involving organized crime groups Aslag Gagiev (Dzhako), who committed more than 60 murders. At our disposal were materials from the “Djako case”, which we will publish in parts. In particular, today we will give a list of murders committed by organized crime groups.
Among the numerous documents in the “Dzhako case” was Gagiev’s appeal to the Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine David Sakvarelidze, written in 1995. In it, Gagiev declares that he is ready to give detailed testimonies against Yusufov and tell about all his "dark affairs" worth $ 3 billion. rucriminal.info publishes this statement:
I, Gagiev Aslan Mitiaevich, was born (personal data) of the Lagodekhi District of the Republic of Georgia, detained at the request of the Russian FSB in Austria on January 17, 2015 on charges of committing a number of crimes.
I am requesting extradition. In fact, I am a businessman and one of the co-owners of PAO
SCZ Ocean, which was abducted by Mr. Yusufov Igor Hanukovich. I am ready to testify as part of an investigation into the theft of shares in the Ocean plant and the facts of money laundering.
I give full consent to any investigative actions of the Service
Security of Ukraine, the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine, as well as the Ukrainian Foreign Intelligence Service. ”
During the extraordinary hearings, Gagiev also testified against former Energy Minister Yusufov. Djako said that Yusufov seized the business for $ 3 billion (we are talking about the factory "Ocean"). Due to the conflict over these assets, as Gagiev stated in a Vienna court, he began to fear that he himself might be eliminated. Which is not surprisingly dangerous accomplices are always killed.
A separate topic is materials regarding ex-Minister of Energy Igor Yusufov. Yusufov was questioned back in 2010 in connection with the investigation into the shooting of Andrei Burlakov, deputy head of the FLC. It is known that he was ordered by the one who was the real owner of the Wadan shipyards. According to Rucriminal.info interlocutors, the real owner of the shipyards was just Igor Yusufov. During interrogation, he denied his involvement in shipyards. However, the documents at the disposal of the investigation indicate the opposite. As the investigators established, the Jaco group executed the “order” for Burlakov. Gagiev himself was detained in Austria, for a long time the question of his extradition, which took place in the summer of 2018, was decided. According to Rucriminal.info, in this regard, at the end of 2018, Yusufov was again questioned. He, of course, denied his connection with Gagiev. However, this time the words of the ex-minister are called into question. Austrian secret services recorded how Yusufov’s lawyers contacted Gagiev himself when he was released from custody in Austria. They wanted Jaco not to testify against the ex-minister.
Now let’s give a list of victims of organized crime groups from the case.
In addition, according to information received, Gagiev A.M. in the 90s he was serving a criminal sentence for committing an economic crime, having incurred the guilt of one of the current employees of the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation (full personal data is not known). Such a “debt” did not remain unpaid and at present, the fact of this “acquaintance” plays a significant role in the life of A.M. Gagiev, who, thanks to this, gained a number of acquaintances with senior officials of the government bodies of the Russian Federation.
Also, in the course of studying the personality of Gagiev A.M. his connections from the so-called criminal authorities became known. Thus, information was received that in one of the periods the defendant had close contact with “thieves in law”:
- Arabuli Robizon Zakharovich, born 04/30/1952 nickname "Robinson",
- Barsegov Vladimir Kurumovich, born on 05/15/1928, (died - 09/29/2000 in the city of Rostov-on-Don, buried there at the Severnoe cemetery, nicknamed "Brick");
as well as with the leaders of the Barsukova-Kumarina organized crime group (St. Petersburg), currently residing in the Kingdom of Spain.
According to the information of the ZIC GU of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Moscow, the person involved is an active participant in the "Ossetian" organized crime group specializing in especially serious crimes, extortion, theft of AMT, illegal firearms trafficking operations.
According to the GUUR of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, A. Gagiev at different times, it was checked for involvement in the organization of the following crimes committed in the territory of the Moscow region:
- the killing of 4 natives of North Ossetia-Alania, which took place in 2007, on Novorizhskoe highway;
- the murder of gr. Slesareva A.Yu., born in 1968, N. Slesareva, born in 1968, E. Slesareva, born in 1990, which took place on 10/16/2005 at 33 km of Don FAD ;
- the murder of gr. Nikolaeva K.V. and c. Onoprienko S.V., which took place on October 23, 2006 at the address: Moscow, st. Lavochkina, 48/2 (UD No. 372060 of October 23, 2006 under Part 2 of Article 105 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation);
- the murder of gr. Gagiev V.E., which took place on January 9, 2009, at the address: Moscow, st. Begovaya, 15 (UD No. 378201 of January 9, 2009, under Part 1 of Article 105 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation);
- missing gr. Nikolaev Maxim Konstantinovich, born 04.10.1982, res .: Moscow, st. Usievich, 16-106 (RD No. 10229 of December 31, 2010, the Department of Internal Affairs in the Khoroshevsky District of Moscow), an employee of the State Security Bureau of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Moscow, according to available information, was a member of the organized crime group A.M. Gagiev. “Djako”, was liquidated after the decision to “retire”;
- undermining of the IED installed under the bottom of the VAZ 2106 car, license plate N 683 AB, 177 RUS, which took place on 05.04.2007 at d. No. 25/5 on the street. Zorenova, Moscow. (UD No. 400044 under part 1 of article 223, part 2 of article 167 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation);
- undermining the IED that took place on April 18, 2007, at the entrance of 1/3 on Shmitovsky passage in Moscow, as a result of which the general director of Blagvest LLC died - Oleg Gioev, born in 1960, a native of Beslan, who lived at the address: 7/2 Osenny Boulevard, Moscow, 105. (UD No. 400045, paragraph “e”, part 2, article 105, part 1, article 223 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. Criminal cases No. 400044 and No. 400045 combined into one production);
- blasting of non-shell IEDs installed under the bottom of the Volvo X-70 vehicle, license plate N 570 EE, 177 RUS, which took place on December 10, 2007, near 27/35 on the street. Vorontsov city of Moscow. As a result, the adviser to the Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Alexei Konstantinovich Chulkov, was born in 1957, who lived at the address: Moscow, st. Vorontsovskaya, 27 / 35-49. (UD No. 400121 under part 2 of article 105, part 1 of article 222 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation);
- theft of funds from OJSC “Financial Leasing Company”, in the amount of 1 billion 837 million rubles, which took place in 2008 (UD No. 304061 dated 06/02/2009 under part 4 of article 159 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation). So according to operational information, Gagiev A.M. carried out criminal cover for OJSC FLC. In 2007, using a complex money transfer scheme through opening temporary accounts with commercial banks in Moscow and Vladikavkaz, he organized the transfer of large sums of money from this OJSC located in Moscow to North Ossetia. Until 2009, he actively participated in managing the activities of the OJSC, positioning itself as the head of the SB of the OJSC. Using documents in the name of Morozov SV, took part in the acquisition of the shipbuilding group WADAN YARDS (Germany);
- the murder of an employee of OJSC FLC gr. Burlakova A.A. and causing gunshot wounds by Etkina A.N., which took place on September 29, 2011 in the premises of the Khutorok restaurant at the address: Moscow, Leningradsky Prospekt 37/3 (UD No. 708232 under part 1 of article 105, part 3 Article 30, part 2 of article 105, part 1 of article 222 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation). In the course of intelligence. conversations Etkina A.N. reported that Gagiev A.M. With the participation of the management and management of the company, he organized the theft of funds allocated by OJSC from the budget of the Russian Federation. In implementing these schemes, together with Dzhako, actively participated persons belonging to the management of OJSC FLC: Malyutin, Drachev, Zaritsky, Egorov and Burlakov. According to estimates by A. Etkina, the amount of budget money theft in the period from 2005 to 2009 amounts to about 10-13 billion rubles. According to Etkina A.N., Dzhako considered that A. Burlakov appropriated 17 million euros, as a result of which they had a conflict;
- the murder of gr. Beglaryan Sergei Lavrentievich, who lived at the address: Moscow, st. Upper Maslovka, 27/2 sq. 123, which took place on October 2, 2012, near d. 30 on Kronstadt Boulevard. (UD No. 456158 under part 1 of article 105, part 1 of article 222 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation) - according to the available information, I was familiar with the person involved in joint studies at IISS for a long time, was a member of the organized criminal group A. Gagiev A.- “Dzhako”, where he was one of the "killers". It was liquidated after the decision to "retire."
In 2009, employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania carried out comprehensive measures to document criminal activity, search for and detain persons who were part of an organized criminal community organized by c. Oleg Sergeyevich Gagiev, born in 1975, known under the nicknames "Bot", "Kid", a native of s. Dmenisi RSO. (currently sentenced to life imprisonment).
It was found that members of this organized criminal group were involved in 14 murders committed in the territory of North Ossetia-Alania, among which the most resonant:
- the murder of the head of the Organized Crime Control Department at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania Metsaev M.I., which took place on March 7, 2008,
- the murder of the head of the 1st department of the Investigative Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania Cheldiev V.V. and his son Z. Cheldiev, which took place on October 1, 2008;
- the murder of the head of the AMC of Vladikavkaz Karaev B.C., which took place on November 26, 2008;
- the murder of the former Deputy Prime Minister of the Government of North Ossetia-Alania Pagiev K.Kh., which took place on December 31, 2008.
According to the available information, it was Gagiev A.M.- “Dzhako” who was the direct “customer” of these crimes. But at that time there was only indirect evidence and information about his involvement, in connection with which no investigative actions were taken against the person involved.
Currently, as a result of ongoing operational and investigative measures, analysis of incoming information, it is established that gr. Gagiev A.M. He is the leader and organizer of a criminal group, assembled mainly from immigrants of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, South Ossetia, and the Republic of Georgia. This “organization” has a clearly defined structure.
To be continued